Isabella N. | 22 | TX | March 6 | Pisces | Laos & Viet | International Biz | Employed | Big Dreams | Family is everything | Food is life <3 | DIY obsessed | Music is the outlet | Kpop lover
Talk to me:
ASKWINNER’S ALBUM GIVEAWAY!
So in lieu of Winner debuting, I thought it’d be fun to have a Winner Album Giveaway! If you haven’t gotten an album yet, never fear! All of these have been purchased by me, and they are completely new! There may be more things added, and I will be revealing the photocards later, but hey— let’s get to the details already!
- FIRST PRIZE: WINNER Limited Edition! You will be deciding the color. As well, you will receive a personal doodle-sketch of your Winner bias and OTP!
- SECOND PRIZE: WINNER Launching Edition album with your choice of photocard! The one I will confirm right now is Kang Seungyoon— but keep your eyes peeled, because the others will be revealed soon! As well, you will receive a personal doodle-sketch of your Winner bias and OTP!
- THIRD PRIZE: Same as above, but you will have the second choice!
- FOURTH PRIZE: Same as above, but might not get a photocard.
- This post will be edited if I add anything, so yeah.
HOW TO ENTER/RULES AND STUFF:
- The deadline for this will be September 30, 2014.
- You must be comfortable with sharing your address to some random Canadian dude (me), because of obvious reasons. That being said, you can be from anywhere around the world to enter!
- The above being said, you must have permission to enter! If you’re living on your own/18+ then it’s cool, but youngin’s gotta ask your parents!
- BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR SUBMIT OPEN BY THE DEADLINE. If you do not have your submit or askbox open, I have no way of contacting you! If you do not have your submit open by 24 hours of the deadline, I will be giving the album away to someone else.
- Likes count as 1 entry, reblogs count as 1 entry.
- You don’t have to be following askwinner but hey, it’d be awesome if you did!
- No giveaway blogs!
- If you want an extra entry, then this would be a pretty cool thing to do.
- Have fun, and good luck!
You have the sympathy of a Russian novelist on Monday and Tuesday — you can put yourself in the mind of anyone and see things from their perspective, with incredible detail. That’s your particular (and somewhat secret) strength. Everything flips upside down for you on Wednesday, when someone turns…
I’m done lying to myself. You only want me because you’re lonely. Or maybe you’re afraid to be alone. You’ve always had someone by your side since you were 14 now that you don’t I think you’re afraid. Afraid to start over. Afraid to feel anything again. Or maybe my assumptions are wrong, but either way I need to stop playing with myself thinking that maybe this could have been our chance. But then again our timing was never great. Fate and time never was on my side.
Its really hard to let you go. I don’t even know why I’m holding on anymore to this one-sided love.
Sadly, I know that you don’t really care. So why do I care so so much? Why is it that I still want this? I love you that’s why. But when will I learn that this is not good or healthy?
You’re of two minds early this week, and that could make it hard to be sympathetic with those who have made their choices. You’re still on the fence, but eventually you need to join one side or the other. Wednesday and Thursday bring a surge of fun energy, and might make your choice clear. If not,…
An irresistible attraction to beauty is central to the lives of March 6th people—less often an aggressively forceful or passionate attraction, but rather a subtly magnetic one. March 6th people find themselves drawn toward certain people, situations, environments, music, drama and art that please their senses. They themselves often have attractive powers of their own which they may not fully realize. Easygoing March 6th people need to spend time getting to understand this power and how it can work for them if they wish to be more successful in their careers and progress in their personal development. March 6th people may be going along peacefully in a certain direction when something or someone catches their eye, and though they may view this thing of beauty but for a brief instant, they cannot get the image out of their mind. These individuals have unconscious sensitivities and even psychic powers and the nature of romantic attraction. March 6th people tend to project their own series of internalized and idealized pictures out on the world. Especially when viewing that which strikes them as beautiful, they often do not see what is really there. Many March 6th people are highly aesthetic creatures, willing to devote their lives and if necessary sacrifice themselves to their ideals. They themselves are capable of inspiring great admiration and even adoration. For March 6th people, all forms of sensuous experience—textures, sounds, colors, smells and tastes—combine in a kind of bouquet, which buoys their spirits but sometimes overwhelms them. Some born on this day may become slaves to their desires. Unfortunately, disenchantment and disentanglement are two possible painful results when an initial ecstatic period of involvement has faded. For those born on March 6th, learning to be objective in handling their attractions and attractiveness is key to their maintaining control over their lives and fulfilling their potential as human beings. Famous March 6th people—Shaquille O’Neal, Beanie Sigel, Michelangelo, Tyler the Creater, and Bubba Sparxxx
People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.
A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master…"Elizabeth Gilbert (via mindofataurus)